Home Inspection Professionals is currently recruiting a new addition to our team as a Residential Inspector. The successful candidate will directly contribute to the company’s continued growth and success. This position has a three month paid training program with part-time work opportunity that will develop into a full-time position based on business growth, successful training, and demonstrated abilities.
- Perform complete home inspections in accordance with state regulated guidelines and regulations.
- Perform complete home inspections in accordance with company procedures and quality expectations.
- Complete post inspection reports and provide recommendations or modifications as needed.
- Excellent work ethic with a strong sense of urgency.
- High level of customer service is a must – always exceeding client’s expectations.
- Strong communication, computer, and organizational skills with a professional demeanor.
- High school diploma REQUIRED! College coursework in building/home inspection, drafting, and mathematics or previous experience is desired.
- Detail oriented and mechanically inclined.
- Professional and ethical.
- Previous work in construction, HVAC, or as an electrician or firefighter.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Familiarity with the Detroit-Metro area, realizing we cover a large area and appointment locations will be different each day.
- Must be able to physically scale a ladder and review small spaces (attic/crawl) involved with inspections.
Interested candidates should submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please include your salary requirements as well as references via cover letter. Serious candidates only, but willing to train the right individual. Compensation is negotiable and will be based on previous experience, training/education and demonstrated ability.